AT A GLANCE
Located in the heart of Dubai’s buzzing shopping and financial district, Conrad Dubai offers elegantly furnished guest rooms and suites with panoramic views, six unique dining and entertainment venues and a luxury Spa and Fitness Center.
Just half an hour away from Dubai International Airport, guests at Hilton Dubai have the city’s top landmarks and attractions on their doorstep, including Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach, Palm Jumeirah and the Dubai Mall.
Spend your day exploring the city or relaxing on the beach. And in the evening return to your Dubai hotel for a meal in a world class restaurant. Indulge yourself at six excellent restaurants which serve world-inspired cuisine in sophisticated surroundings. Top British chef Marco Pierre White even has his own restaurant in the hotel – the Marco Pierre White Grill. Enjoy fine dining in a relaxed, sociable setting before you finish your meal with a drink in the restaurant’s piano bar.
And if you want to take it easy, pamper yourself at Conrad Spa. This luxury hotel spa offers a wide range of speciality treatments designed to improve your health and wellbeing along with a relaxation lounge a thermal lounge and hydro relaxation pools.
Each room at this hotel in Dubai boasts exceptional levels of comfort, the latest technology and breathtaking views. And if you’d prefer some extra space, treat yourself to a suite with its own adjoining lounge.
- Every state of the art suite features sleek and modern décor, offering a separate living room, Bose® surround sound system, I Pod docking station and a Nespresso® machine. The bathroom is fitted with a flat-screen TV, a bath and a rain shower.
- Located at the heart of Dubai’s financial and shopping district – superb business and leisure amenities on your doorstep.
- Breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf or the city from your guest room or suite.
- Dine at Marco Pierre White’s restaurant – Grill
- Exercise using the superb range of fitness facilities, an outdoor yoga pavilion and an outdoor pool
WHAT TO DO AROUND HERE
- Guests can enjoy a wide range of cuisines from Sicilian flavours at Ballarò to grill cuisine at Marco Pierre White Grill. Izel serves a much talked about Latin-American inspired supper club with live entertainment, while Purobeach Urban Oasis is the perfect relaxation destination at the heart of the city.
- Conrad Dubai also features a superb range of fitness facilities including the latest Technogym® equipment, an outdoor yoga pavilion and an outdoor pool for guests who are looking to maintain their fitness regimen.
- Dubai World Trade Centre is a 2-minute walk and Dubai International Airport is a 20-minute drive from Conrad Dubai. Free valet parking is available on site.
- Enjoy a round of gold at Emirates or Montgomery Golf Clubs.
- Relax and unwind on the ‘golden mile’ of sand at Jumeirah Beach – one of Dubai’s premier beaches.