AT A GLANCE
Conrad Cairo is located in the heart of downtown Cairo, with views overlooking the River Nile. As well as having a prime location at the bustling centre of the Egyptian capital, guests will be close to Cairo’s top attractions, including the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and Cairo’s commercial district.
Just a 40 minute car journey from Cairo International Airport, this Egypt hotel is the perfect choice for a relaxing holiday or successful business trip.
In fact, if your trip concerns business, Conrad Cairo is one of the best places to stay in Egypt. As an award-winning event and business hotel, it’s set in a prime central location with excellent facilities and accommodation to help your business trip run as smoothly as possible.
And whether you’re in the city for business or leisure, you’ll have exclusive access to an around-the-clock casino, a beauty salon and a 24-hour health club with outdoor swimming pool.
All the rooms and suites in this Egypt hotel feature elegant furnishings and beautiful views of the River Nile. Wake up to spectacular views of the longest river in the world and the backbone of Egypt.
The finest of all rooms is undoubtedly the King Presidential Suite which features antiques, a walk-in dressing room, separate living and dining areas and a fully equipped kitchen. You’ll have two elegant marble bathrooms and will be able to relax in your own luxury whirlpool.
In the evening, come downstairs and dine in one of six bars and restaurants, offering a wide variety of cuisines and atmospheres to suit every taste.
- This Cairo hotel enjoys an excellent location in Egypt’s capital city.
- It offers a wealth of bustling shops, cafes and fascinating historical attractions.
- Visit the famous Pyramids.
- Take a camel ride around the Pyramids and marvel at the great Sphinx as it stands guard over these impressive tombs.
- Explore the Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- It is located 45 minutes from Cairo International Airport
- Easy access to major commercial and business districts in Cairo.
WHAT TO DO AROUND HERE
- From fascinating museums to magnificent historic buildings and monuments, Cairo offers an amazing insight into a bygone era. Explore this energetic and vibrant city and discover the ancient world of Egypt.
- Go on a day trip to Giza to visit the ancient pyramids
- Watch the sunset over the Nile on an evening boat ride
- Catch a show at the Cairo Opera House – Egypt’s main performing arts venue
- Get panoramic views of the city from the top of the 187m tall Cairo Tower